We are a crisis pregnancy center helping any woman in an unplanned pregnancy or difficult situation. All services are free and confidential.
Free Pregnancy Tests
- Immediate results with 98% accuracy
- Can detect pregnancy 7-10 days after sexual contact
- Confirmation of pregnancy forms
- Call (573)364-0066 to make an appointment. Walk-ins also welcome.
- Caring, non-judgemental listening & support.
- Helpful information about your choices including pregnancy, adoption, and other alternatives to abortion
- Exploring your options & making plans for your future without judgement or pressure.
- Ongoing help and encouragement throughout your pregnancy and life.
Personalized, Practical Assistance
- Helpful information on pregnancy due date, pregnancy symptoms, stages of pregnancy, nutrition, etc.
- Referrals to helpful area resources such as: medical care, housing assistance, utility assistance, job assistance, and educational oppurtunities
- Maternity and baby clothes, diapers, wipes, and other baby supplies.
- Monthly mom gatherings
- Like us on Facebook to get updates on events and resources available.
- Mothers HOPE: This is a wonderful opportunity for women to come together, support one another, and grow. Join us on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays from 12:30-2:00 for this class designed for any woman who is pregnant or raising young children up to 3 years of age. Along with fellowship we will have discussions about pregnancy, parenting, and so much more.
- Healthy Pregnancy: Pregnancy is a new, beautiful, and challenging time. During this 5 day class we will discuss gestational milestones, what a healthy diet looks like, how to exercise while pregnant, and how to create a birth plan.
- Pregnancy Loss: This 12-week class is designed for women who have experienced loss to come together and work through the grieving process together.
- If you are interested in any of these classes please contact us.